As we are now counting down to Christmas, Theo is feeling festive and has decided to run a Christmas competition on twitter (@theopaphitis) from the 1st-12th December. There will be 12 consecutive competitions, offering a prize a day, from each of the four retail brands in the Theo Paphitis Retail Group. So, Boux Avenue, London Graphic Centre, Robert Dyas and Ryman are all offering up prizes across the twelve days. All you have to do, to be in with a chance to win, is make sure you follow Theo on twitter and RT a competition post with the hashtag #XmasTheoGiveaway.
The prize on offer will be announced at 10am every day, with entries open until Midnight each night. The winner will be announced the following day at Midday. The winner will need to DM the brand of the day (@BouxAvenue, @RobertDyas, @RymanStationery or @LondonGraphics) with their details to claim their prize!
Good luck…..and don’t forget the all-important Terms and Conditions!
Terms and conditions
Each daily competition is separate from the next, and there are 12 in total.
- Each competition entry is valid from 10am to midnight on each competition day (1-12 December 2016)
- To enter the competition entrants must RT and follow @TheoPaphitis as well as including the hashtag #XmasTheoGiveaway.
- Only one entry per person is allowed per day. Multiple entries will be deemed invalid. No purchase is necessary to enter the competition.
- One winner per day (1–12 December) will be chosen at random and will win the prize for that day. The winner will be announced the day after each competition at midday.
- There will be 12 winners in total, one per day.
- The winner will be announced each day through twitter. At which point we will request that the winner provides their postal address for the prize to be delivered. If the winner does not respond with their postal address within five days we will randomly choose another winner from the entrants the next day.
- We reserve the right to amend or cancel this offer at any time.
- No cash alternative shall be provided.
- This competition is only applicable for UK residents over the age of 18.
- The prize will be sent to the address supplied at point 6 within one week following the announcement of the winner.
- The promoter is the Theo Paphitis Retail Group and the address is 22-24 Worple Road, London, SW19 4DD.