*The competition is now closed *
Seeing Dave (Cameron’s) shed in the media in the last few days, I thought we could have a bit of light relief from the General Election and doom and gloom and get back to basics with the simple things in life, like the garden shed. Like Dave, I have a Shepherd’s hut in the garden to escape from it all, and thought it a great opportunity to have a competition and see what brilliant, weird, wonderful, fun and downright out-there outdoor spaces people have created.
The competition will run from Thursday May 4th at 1.30pm through to Thursday May 11th at 12pm. The competition will run across Twitter (@theopaphitis), Instagram (@theopaphitis) and Facebook (www.facebook.com/theopaphitisofficial) entrants need to follow and send a picture of their sheds, explaining why they love them, with #myshed. I will then pick my favourite entry and announce the winner via social media, on the afternoon of Thursday May 11th. They will win £250 worth of vouchers to spend in-store or online at Robert Dyas.
Terms and conditions
- The competition is valid from 1.30pm on 04/05/17 until Midday on 11/05/17.
- To enter the competition entrants must tweet, Instagram or Facebook a photo of their shed/garden office/outdoor retreat, tag in #myshed and follow Theo Paphitis on twitter, Facebook or Instagram.
- Only one entry per person is allowed. Multiple entries will be deemed invalid. No purchase is necessary to enter the competition.
- The winning #myshed will be selected and announced on the afternoon of 11/05/2017 by Theo Paphitis on all three social platforms.
- The winner will be contacted via social media. If the winner does not respond with their postal address within five days we will select another winner from the applicants.
- We reserve the right to amend or cancel this offer at any time.
- No cash alternative shall be provided.
- This competition is only applicable for UK residents, over the age of 18.
- The prize (a £250 Robert Dyas voucher to be spent online or in-store) will be sent to the address supplied by the winner, within one week following the announcement of the winner.
- The competition is not open to employees and family of Theo Paphitis Retail Group (TPRG) employees.
- By entering the competition you are consenting for your imagery posted to be shared by the Theo Paphitis Retail Group.
- The promoter is Theo Paphitis Retail Group and the address is Ryman Limited, 3rd Floor, 1 St. George’s Road, Wimbledon, London, SW19 4DR
- The draw and terms and conditions will be governed by English law.
(Photo: Red Sky Shepherds Huts)